Our Referral Services
Cleveland Clinic London provides in-person and virtual appointments, often with same-day availability. For your convenience, we offer multiple ways for you to refer a patient to us:
Our team responds to your request promptly. And we remain in constant contact with you during your patient’s time with us.
Refer a patient by phone
Our dedicated GP referral line offers immediate referrals for:
- Diagnostic tests.
To refer your patient, call Cleveland Clinic London at +44 (0)20 3423 7777. We can take your calls:
- Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Refer a patient online
Use our online referral form to refer your patient to a Cleveland Clinic London consultant. A member of our team will respond to your request within 24 business hours.
Download PDF referral forms
Download our PDF referral form and submit it by email or fax. You can also download PDF forms for specific types of referrals:
You can submit your referral forms by email to [email protected]. You can also fax referral forms to +44 (0)20 7890 4466.
Email or fax a letter of referral
You can email or fax a referral letter for your patients. Submit the referral letter to Cleveland Clinic London by:
- Email: [email protected].
- Fax: +44 (0)20 7890 4466.
Refer your patient via DrConnect
If you’re a registered DrConnect user, you can refer your patients quickly and easily online, all in one place. DrConnect, a web-based tool, also gives you secure, real-time information about the treatment progress of your referred patients by letting you:
- Communicate with Cleveland Clinic London specialists.
- Order labs and images.
- Ask for meetings with multidisciplinary teams at Cleveland Clinic London.
- Make appointments.
Get more information about DrConnect and register to become a DrConnect user.
Refer your patient to our Acute Admissions Unit (AAU)
For patients with serious, non-life threatening medical conditions, our acute admissions unit (AAU) provides prompt specialist care. Cleveland Clinic London's AAU is a referral-only service.
Get more information about our AAU service including how to refer to us.
Connect with our GP Liaison Team
Our GP Liaison service acts as a personal connection to Cleveland Clinic London’s consultants and services. Our GP Liaison can:
- Help you refer patients to Cleveland Clinic London’s specialists and services.
- Provide one point of contact for all your patient referrals.
- Answer questions about Cleveland Clinic London’s doctor-led model.
- Give you the latest information on our healthcare facilities and technology.
Contact [email protected] for more information on Cleveland Clinic London’s GP Liaison service.
International patient referrals and embassy sponsors
For patients traveling outside their home country to receive care at Cleveland Clinic London, our dedicated Global Patient Services (GPS) team provides specialised services to support the unique needs of international patients. Please contact our GPS team if you are:
- Referring an international patient.
- A representative of an embassy that is sponsoring a patient.