Global Patient Services: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London
Cleveland Clinic is a longstanding global leader in healthcare. Each year, we connect people from more than 185 countries with our specialised medical services. Cleveland Clinic London, the newest addition to our worldwide network, now provides a destination for international patients to get the exceptional care they deserve in the U.K.
Our dedicated Global Patient Services (GPS) team guides and supports you through each phase of your journey. From arranging medical services and treatment with our specialists to follow-up care in your home country, we’re with you every step of the way.
Highlights of our GPS Department include:
- International recognition: Cleveland Clinic is consistently named a top hospital by U.S. News & World Report. We’re also recognised by Newsweek magazine as one of the World’s Best Hospitals. Our London location gives you access to award-winning care.
- Expert team: We recruit the top specialists in the world. As leaders in their fields, our consultants and staff are at the forefront of research, education and clinical trials. You receive care from highly skilled experts.
- Innovative technology: Cleveland Clinic London is among the most technologically advanced private hospitals in the U.K. MyChart, our electronic health records system, gives you easy access to your records, test results and more.
International patients receive seamlessly coordinated care at Cleveland Clinic London. With complimentary concierge services, we take care of the details so you can focus on getting well. All of our services are tailored to your unique medical and cultural needs.
The GPS team will be your single point of contact throughout your time with us. We oversee and support your care throughout your stay.
Before your visit
We help you:
- Facilitate second opinion services, schedule your medical appointments and book your treatment at Cleveland Clinic London.
- Find hotel accommodation in the U.K.
- Get to our facility with airport pickup, ground transport or air ambulance services.
During your visit
- Billing review and assistance with financial arrangements.
- Payment coordination, whether you are paying for yourself (self-pay), using international insurance or embassy-sponsored.
- In-person or virtual language assistance and interpretation services.
- Updates to sponsoring embassies or international insurance providers regarding your medical care needs.
After your visit
Before you return to your home country, we:
- Coordinate follow-up care with your provider or healthcare institution at home.
- Supply the equipment and medication you need to travel home safely and comfortably.
- Provide information about how to maintain your health when you arrive home.
- Continue to be your main contact for any medical concerns.
Our Featured Specialties
Cleveland Clinic London features a wide range of medical and surgical specialties for even the most complex health needs. Our clinical institutes offer:
- Bariatric surgery.
- Colorectal surgery.
- Digestive disease care and surgery.
- Heart and vascular care.
- Neurosciences and neurorehabilitation.
- Surgical oncology.