What DrConnect Provides
You can use DrConnect to view your patients’:
- Allergies, medications and health history.
- Radiology images, results and letters.
DrConnect also lets you:
- Communicate with Cleveland Clinic London specialists.
- Order labs and images.
- Request referrals.
- Request meetings with multidisciplinary teams at Cleveland Clinic London.
- Schedule appointments.
We work in close partnership with you to provide the high-quality, coordinated care that your patients deserve. Discover how DrConnect can improve the ease and efficiency of your communications with Cleveland Clinic London. We look forward to being a part of the care team for the benefit of your patients.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about DrConnect. To learn more about DrConnect, download the DrConnect implementation overview guide.
How do I sign up to become a DrConnect user?
Can my practice/office staff get their own DrConnect account?
First, a licensed doctor in the practice establishes their DrConnect account with a secure login name and password. Then, that doctor may identify practice/office personnel to receive security rights under the doctor’s account to access patient reports.
How are notifications triggered to be sent to the DrConnect doctor?
- A doctor gets added as the patient’s GP in Epic, our digital medical record program.
- The doctor signs up for DrConnect.
- Then, the patient’s medical record has the referring doctor referenced as a DrConnect user.
- Once the patient encounter has closed, the closing triggers the system to send an email notification. This email lets the DrConnect doctor know that there is new information to be viewed.
Can DrConnect doctors communicate with Cleveland Clinic London specialists through their DrConnect account?
Yes, this communication channel is available to our referring doctors. Referring doctors can start conversations with Cleveland Clinic London specialists as well as respond to their queries.
Is DrConnect a replacement for doctor-to-doctor collaboration?
Absolutely not. Our Cleveland Clinic London specialists view DrConnect as an enhancement to the relationships that doctors have built or are starting to build with each other.
Communicating via phone is still a necessary and critical part of working with doctors who entrust their patient’s care to specialists at Cleveland Clinic London.
Can the DrConnect doctor see the entire medical record of their patient?
Yes, the DrConnect doctor is given 185-day access to the entire electronic medical record of any patient they have referred to a Cleveland Clinic London specialist(s).
How do I contact Cleveland Clinic London customer support?
If you need assistance in getting DrConnect access to patients who were seen at Cleveland Clinic London before registering as a DrConnect user, or if you should require help for any other DrConnect-related matter, please contact customer support.
Cleveland Clinic London DrConnect customer support is available during regular business hours, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.