Need an Appointment? Just Call or Click
Choose how you’d like to book an appointment with a GP or consultant:
- Fill out our Request an Appointment form. A member of our team will contact you within 24 business hours.
- Use our easy online scheduling tool to book an appointment with a GP.
- Call our Contact Centre at +44 (0)20 3423 7500. We’re available to serve you:
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Need to change or cancel an appointment? Call +44 (0)20 3423 7200. Please provide at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid cancellation fees.
You don’t have to live in the U.K. to receive care from the renowned experts at Cleveland Clinic London. Our Global Patient Services team provides concierge-style services to international patients. Call +44 (0)20 3423 8000 to get started.
Do I Need a Referral to Book an Appointment?
You can book an appointment without a referral. However, you might consider seeing a GP before your initial specialist consultation. Your GP can guide you to the right type of expert for your needs.
If you’re using private medical insurance, please check with your insurer before booking an appointment. Most insurers will require a GP referral to authorise treatment. If you would like to receive a referral from a Cleveland Clinic London GP, our Contact Centre can assist you.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Cleveland Clinic London is actively working with the Department of Health, Public Health England and Government guidelines in order to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and caregivers during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
Prior to Your Appointment:
As explained at the time of scheduling your appointment, we ask you to contact us if any of the following applies to you:
- You experience any COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have had a positive test result.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has been tested positive.
- You have received a self-isolation notice via the NHS COVID App.
- You have travelled abroad and have been requested to self-isolate.
Our Contact Centre will do their best to arrange a virtual visit for you or re-schedule your appointment for an alternative date.
Find more COVID-19 resources from Cleveland Clinic London.
Already a Patient?
If you’re an existing patient, you can book an appointment instantly through MyChart. Simply log in to your MyChart account to schedule with your GP or specialist.
Use MyChart on your smartphone, tablet or computer to have a virtual video visit with a GP or consultant. You receive expert care from a Cleveland Clinic London doctor from the comfort and privacy of home. Learn more about virtual visits or call +44 (0)20 3423 7500 to book a virtual visit appointment.
For Referring Physicians
We make it easy for physicians to refer patients to Cleveland Clinic London. Our team works with you to ensure we connect your patient to the right consultant for their unique needs. We help them book their appointment, then keep you updated on your patient’s care plan.