Cleveland Clinic London offers a convenient self-pay service for patients who wish to cover their private healthcare costs themselves. You receive quick access to the tests and treatments you need, along with the care and support of London’s leading consultants.
Paying for Private Healthcare Costs Yourself: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic London?
Our self-pay service provides the transparency and flexibility you need to get elite-level healthcare when you need it, even when you don’t have health insurance. We offer:
- Clear pricing: We provide the most accurate estimates possible for your private medical treatment costs. You receive this information upfront, giving you peace of mind as you plan for the future. Our experienced self-pay specialists walk you through this estimate and update you on any changes.
- Quick, convenient access to care: You get fast access to the diagnostic tests, surgeries and follow-up care you need — without the waiting lists. We can often arrange an initial appointment within 48 hours, at a time that suits you. In addition, your appointments, test results and other health information are just a click away with MyChart, our electronic medical records system.
- Innovative medical technology: We’ve invested in the most sophisticated equipment available, so you can access the very latest tests and treatments. Our experts offer minimally invasive keyhole procedures, robot-assisted surgery, 3T MRI and other cutting-edge techniques.
- Expert consultants: Cleveland Clinic London is home to leading consultants in the U.K. Many have extensive fellowship training in key specialty areas, including joint replacement surgery, gastrointestinal surgery and spine surgery.
- Flexible finance options: We’ve partnered with medical finance providers so you can cover the cost of private medical care in short-term or long-term instalments. Choose a payment plan that works for your timeline and budget.
What to Expect
Get started paying for your own medical treatment in just a few simple steps:
- Call our contact centre to book an appointment: Call +44 20 3423 7500 to speak with a self-pay specialist. We’ll provide an estimate, help you select the right consultant for your health needs and answer any questions about our self-pay program. Many consultants have availability within 24 to 48 hours.
- Meet with your consultant: Your consultant reviews your medical history, health concerns and recommends tests or treatments based on your needs.
- Receive a quote and book your treatment: Once you receive a treatment plan from your consultant, we provide you with a quotation for all the services you need.
Our Self-Pay Services
Whether you need to know the cost of a private MRI scan, hip replacement or another service, we can help. We offer a broad range of tests and treatments available for self-pay, so you’re prepared for whatever turn your health takes.
Orthopaedic options include:
- Bunion surgery.
- Dupuytren's contracture injection.
- Dupuytren’s fasciotomy.
- Hip arthroscopy (keyhole investigation of the hip).
- Hip replacement (total).
- Knee arthroscopy (keyhole investigation of the knee).
- Knee ligament surgery (ACL reconstruction).
- Knee replacement (partial).
- Knee replacement (revision).
- Knee replacement (total).
- Reverse shoulder replacement.
- Shoulder arthroscopy (keyhole investigation of the shoulder).
- Shoulder replacement.
- Trigger finger release.
Heart, vascular and thoracic options include:
- Coronary angiogram, with or without percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG).
- Electrophysiology study (EP) and catheter ablation.
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
Neurosciences options include:
- Anterior cervical diskectomy.
- Botox injections.
- Carpal tunnel release.
- Facet joint injection under X-ray control (one or two joints).
- Greater occipital nerve blocks.
- Lumbar disk prolapse (one or two levels).
- Lumbar epidural injection.
- Nerve root injection (lumbar or sacral).
- Neuro-rehab admission.
Digestive diseases and general surgery options include:
- Capsule endoscopy.
- Endoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.
- Gastric balloon.
- Gastric sleeve.
- Gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
- Haemorrhoidectomy (HALO).
- Hernia repair: groin (inguinal), laparoscopic (keyhole surgery, one side).
- Hernia repair: groin (inguinal), open (both sides).
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy.
- Sigmoidoscopy (flexible).
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication.
Imaging options include:
- Shockwave therapy.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy.
Learn More About Self-Pay
Call +44 20 3423 7500 to speak with a self-pay specialist to receive a price estimate or learn more about paying for private healthcare costs at Cleveland Clinic London.